Saturday, April 17, 2004

just got back from NSCAD cafeteria show (the creepy thing? I've been going to those shows for almost 20 years, but thank god -& Terry of Sam's & Stephen Cooke -I wasn't the oldest there... ), Yellow Jacket Avenger are reminding me of Spoon -catchy little songs. City Field (Matt of Superfriendz, Mitchell of SUJ/Motorhomes) were the *best thing ever* for about the first 20minutes (an odd hybrid that shouldn't have worked, but did), then became a little less interesting as the night wore on (although there were some great robot visuals -helmet, lights, hockey protective gear - & an oddly harrry potter-esque backdrop) .. the pictures are horrible (I can't bring myself to shove a camera into anyone's face these days, which I'm sure is a great relief to many), but oh the dancing! ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home