Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Just got back and am the most ill I've ever been. I would *not* recommend the cheap hostels in London (ashlee house- sterile without being clean & staff really unhelpful, "smart" camden?- stench of vomit in the room and only window opened up on to 4 storey drop from my bunk which would have meant certain death, oh & again obnoxious staff). I would highly recommend the Albion_France in Paris (especially if you are staying as their only visitor, lovely room on 5th floor and they cancelled breakfast b/c I was still in bed) which will spoil you for anywhere else. I'm going to put most of my pictures from the shows here because there are too many (I'll leave a few of my favorites on this page). Here are a few photos from along the way (Bath- the roman baths of course & the abbey, London- Tate & Picadilly & me and Olivier (7) on the subway after Sunday Libs show, Paris- Sacre Coeur & Seine & Luxembourg gardens & les deux magots & the graveyard at montparnasse & metro stop st georges & the view from my room at the hotel & Martin and Belgium Olivier after B&S):


a few rock photos (pete libertine in Glasgow, libs in bristol & london, B&S in paris, mr airplane man at artrocker):


and I feel I must apologize to mr. doherty (elsewhere of course)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home