Sunday, March 07, 2004

I've just remembered why I hate London. Feeling exhausted & drained (the icky hostel is not helping). Three shows down & one to go ... Bristol was amazing, right up front, could count Carlos' chest hairs had I wanted to;) acoustic seven deadly sins something I'd never thought I'd hear. Sat in the balcony last night and got slowly tipsy, Gary jumped in to the crowd (Pete and Carl had done the same in glasgow) and met kirsty(s) -albion fan club girls, who said that a north american tour is likely, just as soon as the record is finished (by summer). Did not get to the afterparty (couldn't find girls from Lancashire had met at goose before show, although apparently was at duke of clarence which I should have expected) but would have been too much money in the end to take a cab 2 nights in a row (so freaking expensive). And here's a recipe for salad from Carl (courtesy of the boys at the Bristol hostel who'd followed the band backstage & been given their tobacco): red onions, black pepper, new potato, worchestershire sauce, mayo ... try it & tell me if its good... (ah the lovely carlos):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home