Friday, March 19, 2004

I've just had the front end of my car smashed in by the diabetes society truck (while parked "safely" outside the house) ... "so sorry I've ruined your day, miss" ...you *know* it will be written off, don't you?

... and just as an aside, the police came to my door about half an hour after I dropped it off to have the damages appraised, seems someone saw it in the lot and thinks I was involved in some sort of hit and run accident ... whoever you are, young man with a backwards baseball hat in a white car with a smashed in front with flecks of brown paint these people are after you, and in the meantime anyone else with a damaged white car should be warned as well b/c apparently the police seem to take these sorts of (why don't you just check every white car b/c maybe it was involved in an accident) calls quite seriously ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home