Friday, October 31, 2003

so les savy fav were oh so great last night (as long as you weren't too close;) , but apologies are definitely due to syd the bass player who I managed to offend by saying something so unbelievely wrong (totally without thinking, I was repeating something someone had said about their tshirts without actually considering the context and content of the merchandise in question) that I felt horrible for the rest of the night (he was very sweet about it, but I felt as if I'd been caught in the larry sanders show)... poor ok lucky sold exactly enough merch for coffee the next day ("so do we have enough to eat?") but les savy fav & unicorns (fun band from Ontario) did quite well... got to make sandwiches for broken social scene now & pick up Carol from hfx ... and I'm dressing as the queen b/c she's so ladylike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home