Saturday, October 18, 2003

The crowd at the molly wee wednesday night pre-interpol:

In Boston right now, heading back to nyc today. Interpol last night at the Avalon were incredible (of course) and it's horrible that I have to leave before the last show (supposedly for at least a year) in nyc Tuesday. Everyone here has been amazing and I don't think I've danced so much ever! (the nyc afterparty at the Coral Room Wednesday was the best thing ever - the bikini clad "mermaid" in the fish tank above the bar was a little weird- but tess, denise, cae, shred, tal- thanks for making it such a wonderful night) ... I have no pictures of me making a fool of myself at this event (apologies due to the lovely eric of touring interpol) but lots of others that I will post when I return ...
first few pictures of the strokes in mississauga:

interpol at hammerstein nyc 15/10/2003:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home