Saturday, August 23, 2003

so no one told me that the sixes & sevens were playing wednesday night! and I missed the yellow jacket avenger / woodenstars hybrid at bella muse Thursday night (would have been much too late as I guess things didn't wrap up until after 2am) , & everyone who can should go to the rock camp tv taping (well why not?) but I didn't miss this (at the liquor dome no less) ? mike said that we'd all be searched at the door so I didn't manage to get any pictures of the drummer twirling his hair around & bashing the cymbals with his head or the couple making out to the bass solo... here are a few pictures of the waterfront Thursday night when we inadvertantly discovered that the much dreaded busker festival was not quite over after all (the impromptu motorcycle rally is nothing out of the ordinary)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home