Monday, August 04, 2003

15 minutes before I opened the gates I received this phone call at work "rate these possible drug names (we're not going to tell you what they're for, we're going to make you guess! do they sound like any drugs on the market already? are they easy to say, easy to write? what do you think of when you hear each?): ANYA, SOVURA, CIELA, LIBRELL & these: NUASIS, ESENTE, SOLISTA, ZIZA " .... is it obvious that this new product is an oral contraceptive? (solista might give it away, although I told them it made me think of pagan rituals which I don't think was quite what they were going for). I really wasn't aware that this type of market research existed, I just wish I had been consulted about the "things that look like spurts of blood" on the (for human use) packaging of Coumadin

heather wants everyone to know about the ladyfest fortress of film Tuesday night at 9. did anyone go to phil's party last night? (ok, well I guess the police were there) ... I was inside as the fireworks went off & was too tired to go anywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home